Professional Counselling and Personal Development
Talking to an experienced and non judgemental professional, about things that are not working in your life, can help enormously.
Private and confidential sessions are held in a safe and supportive environment. There is no waiting room so you won't meet other people.
Areas you may like help with could include:
- Relationship issues -
with a partner, parent, teenager or a work colleague
- Stress - lack of confidence - low self esteem
- Depression - burn out - exhaustion – overload and overwhelm
- Major life changes - divorce - separation - moving house - changing jobs
- Bereavement - death - miscarriage - abortion
Family life coping with young children – teenagers - elderly parents.
- Sexual health/ identity issues
Addictions alcohol - smoking - weight/food problems – advice on giving up or changing life styles
- Illness – Coping with surgery – cancer – diabetes – epilepsy - injuries
- Domestic violence and Control
Appointments can be booked Daytime, Evening, Saturday or Sunday